Re: Are these kind of behaviours weird and/or childish?

Well actually I always thought you got a better idea of those things from the books, particularly sinse in the films a lot of things were messed around with, for instance you don't really get the impression of what harry is thinking or experiencing while summoning the patronus, and of course don't forget that films were restricted by ratings to what could be shown, indeed as I remember about the only really serious instance you get of the cruciatus curse where you get a sense of the pain involved is the scene in Deathly hallows where Ron Harry and olivander are in the basement while you hear hermione screaming from upstairs as she's tortured by belatrics, though even here steven fry imho does a better job of giving the impression of what it feels like than in the film.

The way they did Parzeltongue in the films is imho just crazy, sinse it almost sounds a bit like a hissing version of arabic and definitely not the way I thought of it in the book sinse it soun ds far too human, so I wouldn't say your missing much there big_smile.

The films weren't bad , but particularly if you can't see a lot of the action I wouldn't run off with the idea that they were "more realistic" than the books, indeed if anything they are far less coherent in a lot of places.

Still, as I said if you want a none described copy I'm pretty sure you could buy the dvds in whatever part of the world your in, sinse they're still on sale from anywhere that sells dvds or indeed amazon.

I also ddon't know if audio described versions are available sinse as I said it's not something I have looked into. I have heard of a site called blind mice mart or something similar (I don't have the address but you could try google), who sell audio described stuff sans the pictures, though as I said it's not really something I know much about. You won't find either on youtube and are unlikely to on other media sites because of the copywrite thing, failing less legal methods you'll probably have to buy the dvds or audio descriptions from somewhere.

To be honest though as I said while the majority of the films weren't bad, albeit the first two were a little fluffy and 4-7 were less than coherentt with less good music (why Ascaban is still my favourite film), the books are definitely the thing if you want to experience Harry Potter properly.