Re: Are these kind of behaviours weird and/or childish?

Perhaps so. I thought J.K. Rouling isn't selling them out anymore? Harry Potter books and dvds that is.
Hmm, I'll have to see. I tried to find Pokemon DVDs from a shop and the ydon't have any that I haven't watched... we'll have to see about Harry Potter, though given, it shouldn't be hard since there are only like, oh at most 10 DVDs right?
How to find the books online? I couldn't find any that aren't in flash objects, and I can't read flash content due to NVDA's... NVDA-ness smile
I don't prefer audio described movies, indeed I saw one on YouTube somewhere about the death of harry's parents, and its not as fun. the person couldn't even pronounce avada kedavra with feeling, and there's no feel from it since its a one-person-described movie... Of course, he tried his best, but I don't think he perform ed good enough for my tastes ;D