Re: Tentative Entombed 2 Design Decisions

Bad news I'm afraid this isn't working at all.

When I run the game, I get dead and total silence on a grey window. If I hit space, I hear water sounds, but that is it, no sapi, no other sounds or music no nothing. I can absolutely confirm that my sapi is working sinse I use it in other programs. I tried installing in the folder I usually use for games, C:\fun program files, and then in the standard c:\program files but neither helped, I also disabled Avg just in case, and also ran the game with and without supernova running (supernova is one of the least interfering screen readers ever and I don't think I've ever seen it conflict with anything but I tried just in case),but nothing unfortunately made a difference either.

i'm using xp and sapi 5. On Thursday I'll be heading back to my parents where I have an xp laptop, and I can try the thing on there just in case this is a machine specific problem. I do hope though this is fixable sinse I would be severely irritated if I couldn't play the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector