Re: Tentative Entombed 2 Design Decisions

Methinks it won't work well on XP. I just installed all the components for Entombed 1.05b test and it runs just fine. This file is still not running so I can't install. It looks like I'll be using Windows 7 or will just have to wait for the Mac version.

It's funny, because the only reason I keep XP around and still love it is because it runs so many old programs and doesn't have the screwed up Vista and later interface. Oh well, maybe it is time I shut the door on Windows. Afterall, I'm using OS X full timen ow.

I still wonder why the installer won't run? I'll redownload the file just to see ifthat helps. I just wonder why it says .msi.exe for the file extension?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector