Re: Tentative Entombed 2 Design Decisions

@Dingo, I'm afraid still no go. When the game starts, I get the grey screen thing, and silence, and only spacebar will begin the water sfx. wonce that begins, no amount of escape right arrow enter escpa,e or escape right arrow, right arrow enter escape did any good, I still had no speech at all.

I went to www.kitchinssinc.net and ran the delusalex.exe file which is a sapi fix that restores to defaults and solves errors, I also reset my default voice in the control panel from my usual realspeak daniel back to the standard for xp, microsoft sam. No go on either count.

I wonder if there is an issue in sapi support somewhere? I can  certainly say sapi works with other programs (I checked just in case), and I have done all the monkeyings with sapi needed.

I really! hope this can be fixed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector