Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

Hey all,
just a quick note.
I think I'll be implementing both types of track builder. Some one suggested I make it like Mario Cart, which sounds cool however I've never played that game so cannot base any ideas off of it. If the last poster gets back to me I can add that in as a possibility.
  From what it seems, the track builder is going to be a rather large menu, with a lot of things to choose from. tongue. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with it in the least bit.
  And remember as always, you can check out the s quad racing page for updates, as I've been working on quite a lot recently since I returned from my code break on April 12th.