Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

I'm listening to your weekly audio play through. And I'm interested in this for sure. Some questions I have are as follows.
1. Will there be a car creator?
2. Will the computer players be able to select custom cars?
3. Will there be multi player?
4. I was noticing that the cars don't shift gears. Will this be changed? And will the players and computer opponents be able to choose manual or automatic?
5. Will there be pits for fuel and repairs?
6. Will the players be able to put there own music in the tracks?
That's all I have for now.
Good luck on this game.