Re: Trying choiceofgames

Just got through Fatehaven and ended up...how should i say, not so bad but...romance in this game is a little weird, heh. I still feel regret cheating on how to get it though. I just have no choice.

I'm afraid talking to the bank doesn't work, Dark. I don't have enough reason to demand credit card for myself, even thoughI want to. I don't think my parents would help either, unless I try to  talk my way out with my sister who lives in America. My family usually think buying unnecessary apps is the waste of time and money, therefore, not just the cog games I have to pass on, but the other awesome apps as well. The only way I have now is to cheat, until I find the better way.:(