Re: Trying choiceofgames

I personally don't really like choice of the dragon. It's made just like a commercial or promo for choicescript, of how choice of games titles are like, or something like that.
Zombie exodus is awesome in either way, story, plot and plan, and strategies within, also, 9 endings are enough for you to stick your butt in a place and enjoy.

Spoilers...fatehaven player beware!  :
I got 2 tragic endings so far, the death one and the fatehaven one, death as well. Is there anything to prevent silvana from killing you if you don't love her? Do I have to set my mind on someone before atempting that? I've gone through it three times, first got killed by her, second was taken by that demonic Mevan, and the last atemp ended up getting drained to death by Silvana again. Oh my gosh!