Re: Trying choiceofgames

Beware! Fatehaven spoilers below!

That is odd mata. In my game there was no suggestion of being killed by Silvana at all, I did decide I loved her but I don't think that was the point sinse I was also offered to get together with bridget the Knight or the cat thief girl patch.
I think it probably depends upon your renown and corruption scores and likely also how well you got on with Silvana (I can't remember if she has a stat for how much she likes you the way other characters do).
Of course I'm guessing sinse I personally decided that I did love Silvana despite the other offers, though I don't think in a game with so well written characters the author would simply make that the deciding factor, and I did also have only I think one point in corruption at the time while my renown was about 14.