Re: WebAIM Screen Reader Survey #6 Results and Opinions

Hi,
I don't think this Is a right statistic of what is really going on.
I've seen more users of NVDA, obviously more users of Jaws and very few users of Window eyes.
Also, regarding mobile screen readers, Android has more than 481 users, that is clear.
I'm using windows 8.1 and here Internet explorer is faster than the current version of firefox which should be around 40.0.
When I was using windows 7, I used to use chrome combined with Mozilla firefox.
I find Mozilla more accessible than IE, especially in some webpages, like emails or google groups. The only problem I've come across is facebook which will force you to use the virtual PC  cursor off to read the messages or notifications.

Cheers.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dongargon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Theo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Theo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Theo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector