Re: Platformer audio cues list

Thought I had replied. The link doesn't work though (the site doesn't... ugh, I hate how unreliable is that server).

Anyway, today I was giving it some more thought, were you thinking on something like this?

  • Walking on normal ground makes dusty footsteps

  • Walking on breakable platforms makes cracky wood footsteps

  • Being under an one-way ground lets you hear faint rocks falling

Right? Although I still wonder if the last point could be confusing or not (is it a ceiling? is it something that could fall on me?), and thinking about it, that fails to account for ground you can break using the hammer (maybe just make it more rocky?).

Comments?