Re: Platformer audio cues list

Huh, yeah i've noticed its been somewhat unstable lately. Thats the second time its been down for whatever reason, well anyway I suppose its a good thing I already downloaded the sample, i'll just put up the relevant snippet here.

The points you raise is generally what I had in mind. I think in those other instances the context of the sound should help make things clearer. Ceilings for example are handled with reverb, and ground you can break with a hammer is only relevant if your standing on top of it, not beneath it. Are there objects that can fall on the player like spikes? I may be mistaken but don't recall encountering those in the Demo. If there are spikes or such, you could perhaps have a rocky cracking sound just before, or when the spike or object starts to drop.