Mr. Coffee,
My advice is, get the transporter, listen to it, if you like it, then
keep it, if you don't like it, return it. There's no need to seek
"endorsement" in forum. What people said in the forum does not
represent what your ears will hear. If the transporter sounds crap to
you, does it matter if 99% of the other users say it's good, or vice
versa?

--
95bcwh