Dear all,

I know this is a beat up subject - and I'm not as such asking for it to
be discussed again. But. There is a possibly ambigous statement on the
wiki.

I'm hoping someone in the know (developers) can confirm whether, from a
technical pov, the signal paths are identical for 100% volume vs
fixed/non-fixed volume setting. The wiki should then be edited
accordingly to reflect this more accurately.

From:
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/HowtoBestAudioQuality#Recommendation_.232

--
bhaagensen