jh901 wrote:
> Is this an accusation?  Have any proof?  And how is this related to the
> thread topic?

My "proof" of their possible lunch encounters is the same as their
"proof" of why one piece of equipment performs better than other piece
of equipment in that my "proof" is only my opinion.

jh901 wrote:
> You haven't heard any of the gear that you bash relentlessly.  Frankly,
> you have no reason to be posting here.

Someone as to counter your posts.

jh901 wrote:
> Exercising free speech does have its limits, Ralph.  Did someone at TAS
> steal your lunch money?  Seriously though, try to contribute something
> meaningful to the thread topic.  Go ahead and borrow a dCS Debussy and
> let us know what you hear on YOUR system.  I will wager a decent sum
> that if your hearing is normal and if you have any passion for fidelity
> of reproduced sound (be honest) that you will be stunned at the dramatic
> improvement in nearly every aspect of sound quality.

What exactly don't you understand - these clowns in the high end audio
press are NOT experts. They are bold faced liars who shill for money.

Here are two of their biggest lies:

1) Lossless digital audio files are NOT identical to the original
uncompressed digital files.

2) High priced USB cables sound better than normal USB cables.

Both of these statements (lies) clearly show just how little these
"experts" (clowns) understand about some of the very basic principles of
digital audio.

But hey - IT'S YOUR MONEY!