Wombat wrote:

> EXACTLY! There are people working hard with many posts on different
> forums only to keep that message of the last sentense alive to make
> sense out of their own products ;)

I don't think it's just their products. It's a need to keep the whole
*CLASS *of products alive!

When there are classes of products where testimonial support is the only
"evidence" of benefit/worth, potential loss of -faith -would not be
tolerable and must be defended against. Although perhaps early days, I
believe and hope that what we're witnessing are hints of a change in the
audiophile hobby for the better.

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.