Dear J.R.,

> Let's focus ext3/4.
> Bad case is kernel-genkernel-x86-2.6.28-tuxonice-r1.
> Then what is your good kernel version?
> And where can I get gentoo kernel source files?
i compiled the aufs2-2.6 tree this morning, that is linux-2.6.30-rc5  and
tested my problem.

Well... and it works ;-)

So it seems to be something with the kernel sources. I'll try the latest
gentoo-sources and will drop you a message about the state.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Cheers Alex
--
Alexander Krause