Hi,

Alexander Krause:
> > If you can, please try again without /aufs_vertex/mnt/aufs/overlay, eg.
> > /aufs_vertex =3D /aufs_dynamic(rw,tmpfs) +
> > /.../10-desktop.squash(rr,squashfs)
> Did that and everything works perfect. So the problem comes with the overla=
> y.
>
> > And run several commands and any version of kde.
> > With these 2 branches, pdflush will not eat your cpu, I hope.
> Yes, you're right.

OK.

> Sorry,  I don't understand what that should do.

What I menat is something like this.
# mkdir /mnt/aufs/overlay
# mount /dev/sdb2 /mnt/aufs/overlay
# while true; do find /mnt/aufs/overlay/ -ls > /dev/null; done &
# seq 100 | while read i; do yes | dd of=/mnt/aufs/overlay/tmp/$i count=$i; done
# killall find

> > - aufs1, last version
> the stable one from sf

Just to make sure, please try "dmesg | grep aufs".

> Correct. FS for /mnt/aufs/overlay was ext4 for both cases. I try an ext3=20
> overlay now, just to make sure.

Please try EXT2.

J. R. Okajima

http://p.sf.net/sfu/businessobjects