Hi,

On Mon, May 06, 2013 at 10:36:02AM +0900, sf...@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> o enhancement
> - the simple linked list for the aufs pseudo-link is restructured, and
>   it becomes a very simple hashed list.

Could it be that this simplification broke the "noplink" mount option in
aufs3.9 for Kernel 3.9? I get I/O errors, and dmesg tells me that
"au_cpup_single: hi<number> exists on b0 but plink is disabled".

The message is wrong in every way, since hapens when I copy a new file
to the aufs mountpoint, which definitely does NOT already exist on the
writable branch 0.

My aufs config:
CONFIG_AUFS_FS=y
CONFIG_AUFS_BRANCH_MAX_127=y
# CONFIG_AUFS_BRANCH_MAX_511 is not set
# CONFIG_AUFS_BRANCH_MAX_1023 is not set
# CONFIG_AUFS_BRANCH_MAX_32767 is not set
CONFIG_AUFS_SBILIST=y
# CONFIG_AUFS_HNOTIFY is not set
CONFIG_AUFS_EXPORT=y
CONFIG_AUFS_INO_T_64=y
# CONFIG_AUFS_RDU is not set
CONFIG_AUFS_PROC_MAP=y
# CONFIG_AUFS_SP_IATTR is not set
# CONFIG_AUFS_SHWH is not set
CONFIG_AUFS_BR_RAMFS=y
CONFIG_AUFS_BR_FUSE=y
CONFIG_AUFS_POLL=y
CONFIG_AUFS_BR_HFSPLUS=y
CONFIG_AUFS_BDEV_LOOP=y

My mount tree:
mount -t aufs -o br:/ramdisk=rw:/KNOPPIX=ro,noplink unionfs /UNIONFS

Date: Sat May 4 04:15:22 2013 +0900
    aufs3.9 20130506

Kernel 3.9.2.

Regards