o news
- For aufs3.x-rcN, I made a change about CONFIG_AUFS_BDEV_LOOP again,
  and I have a plan to do it once more.

These several commits for kernel-space will not change the behaviour.
But the commit for user-space (aufs-util.git) may affect some cases.
Also I have a plan to consolidate copy-up more args.

Note that this aufs3.x-rcN is based upon linux-3.11-rc2 (two weeks old
or more).

J. R. Okajima

- aufs3-linux.git#aufs3.2..aufs3.10 branch
      aufs: tiny, remove unsued funcs
      aufs: consolidate copy-up args 1/4, au_cpup_simple()
      aufs: consolidate copy-up args 2/4, au_cpup_wh() and au_do_cpup_wh()
      aufs: consolidate copy-up args 3/4, au_sio_cpup_wh()
      aufs: consolidate copy-up args 4/4, au_sio_cpup_simple()
      aufs: replace au_sio_cpup_simple_h_open() by AuCpup_HOPEN flag

- aufs3-linux.git#aufs3.x-rcN branch
  Addition to above,
      aufs: build bugfix, CONFIG_AUFS_BDEV_LOOP depends upon BLK_DEV_LOOP = y

- aufs3-standalone.git
  ditto

- aufs-util.git
      getmntent_r() with a larger buffer