From: Aus-soaring [mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.base64.com.au] On Behalf
Of Mike Borgelt
Sent: Tuesday, 20 September 2016 7:26 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] electric self launch

At 07:04 PM 9/20/2016, you wrote:

Any  good links?
I found a schematic diagram which indicates that the motor has a pusher
folding prop.  Not sure how it retracts and fits in the fuselage with the
blades sticking up?

Here you go: http://www.gpgliders.info/technik/ Scroll down to the videos.
They took quite a while to load here. The link seems slow.
Sheer bloody genius I think.

Mike

Borgelt Instruments - design & manufacture of quality soaring
instrumentation since 1978
www.borgeltinstruments.com <http://www.borgeltinstruments.com/>
tel:   07 4635 5784     overseas: int+61-7-4635 5784
mob: 042835 5784                 :  int+61-42835 5784
P O Box 4607, Toowoomba East, QLD 4350, Australia