At 03:00 PM 4/06/02 CST, you wrote:
>> Remarkable isn't it how a little exposure to a professional training
>> system opens your eyes to what's really going on?
>
>       Mike.
>       I agree and it may be of interest to note that the professional
>training I received was provided by a very experienced glider pilot,
ultra-light
>pilot and GA pilot who is also the GFA - R.T.O. OPS. SA.  The instructor I
>speak of is Reg Moore.

Is he your GA instructor? You seem to have been aware of the area frequency
only after doing power training.

You are entitled to your opinion but Reg is not the sort of person I want
having anything to do with my life or having any power over me in any way,
shape or form. CASA people at least have the excuse, thin though it may be,
that they are making a living. There's no excuse for volunteer overseers
with any power beyond friendly advice.

Mike
Borgelt Instruments - manufacturers of quality soaring instruments
ABN 75532924542
Box 7474 Toowoomba M.C.
Queensland 4352
Australia