2016-11-09 11:35:37 +0000, Andrew Josey:
[...]
> This does flag a question to me about whether adding new terms
> goes beyond the true scope of a TC ( one to discuss another
> time)
[...]

Note that it's not only those terms. Some whole sections have been
added. Compare

http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799.2013edition/basedefs/V1_chap04.html
and
http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/basedefs/V1_chap04.html

And the text is different including the meaning. For instance,
I'm sure I've given links to the shell grammar to show
"for i; do" was not standard. And that link now shows it is
standard (if it points at the grammar at all). I would rather it
points to the original version of the spec I was refering to
at the time with a mention that that spec is now obsolete.

> The old version is available at:
> http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799.2013edition
[...]

Thanks,

I can update my links to point to that instead of the
web.archive.org snapshot.

Would it be possible to have a
http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799.2016edition
as well (link to the current
http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799) so we can link
to that now without the links becoming broken when the next
edition comes out?

Thanks,
Stephane