Hello Avogadro Development folks,
   I recently installed Avogadro on a supercomputer for the School of
Pharmacology.
These machines work within a batch job environment.  I was asked:
"can you please tell me the command  to execute avogadro without graphics?"
I am just an old physicist that tries to keep work moving on our
machines.  I looked
around through your documentation, but could not find an "off switch."
Any help
would be appreciated.  Thanks.
                                      Ray

--
                          Respectfully,
                            Ray Sheppard

                    Principal Analyst
                    High Performance Applications
                    Research Technologies
                    University Information Technological Services
                    IUPUI campus
                    Indiana University

    My "pithy" saying:  Science is the art of translating the world
        into language. Unfortunately, that language is mathematics.
    Bumper sticker wisdom: Make it idiot-proof and they will make a
        better idiot.