Hi All,
Ray here. If it helps, I am a reasonably competent programmer. I can apply
patches/code changes if they might be needed.
                                            Ray

On 3/13/2012 11:27 AM, Divya Neelagiri wrote:
Hello everyone,

I need avogadro to perform minimization and some other operations on proteins. We installed avogadro on quarry which is a super computer at IU. In quarry we cant see the interface (graphics), we can only work with the scripts and commands. For other softwares like VMD for example have an option specified of how to turn off the graphics eg., "vmd -dispdev eof -exit". I was wondering if there was any such similar command for avogadro because in quarry if we are not able to turn off graphics it wont execute. It just quits. Please suggest me what to fo on this issue.

Thank you,
Divya