On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Ray Sheppard <rshep...@indiana.edu> wrote:
> Hello Avogadro Development folks,
>   I recently installed Avogadro on a supercomputer for the School of
> Pharmacology.
> These machines work within a batch job environment.  I was asked:
> "can you please tell me the command  to execute avogadro without graphics?"

I don't think this is possible with Avogadro -- AFAIK we never
anticipated a use case that wouldn't need the display. What do they
need to do in avogadro without graphics?

It may be possible to accomplish what they need with some of the
openbabel command-line tools? See

http://openbabel.org/wiki/Guides

Hope this helps,

Dave