Hi Geoff,

Yeah, can I see that script? I might consider buying dmg canvas if I think
I'll use it in the future.

For now, I might just try zipping the Avogadro.app file. I just want to
make sure that it has all of the OpenBabel .dylib files in it (and the data
files and anything else). "Make package" was pretty close to working except
it didn't include those dependencies.

As for the Linux package, I guess I can just require Linux users to compile
it. I doubt many of the students are Linux users anyways, and if they are,
they hopefully know how to use the terminal at least.

Thanks Marcus and Geoff! I'll try those things out.
Patrick