On 10/25/2016 7:44 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 20.10.16 9:36, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
The code which you tried to revert if not correct. The previous change
was done as a fix for HiDPI support. Lots of our code depends from the
XWindow.scaleUp/scaleDown/getScale which ware implemented on top of
graphicsConfig. If it was not updated then this is a serious bug.
XWindow.scaleUp/scaleDown/getScale do not depend on screen on Linux.

How it is possible since scaleXX use the graphics config of the window?
Because on linux we do not support different scales only the same scale.

I proposed to do same to investigate the problem. Does it mean that you
approve the current fix?

No, this is one is a separate bug. and I already described why.
But do you have any other concerns to the current fix?

But severity of this bug is rather low because it is internal problem
that does not affect user experience. It may be deferred to the next
major JDK release.

Also note, that the same bug was already closed as "won't fix" before:

--Semyon