On 07.11.16 19:48, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
This is unrelated, the code should depends on bounds/scales/etc from
device where the popup or window are located.
Originally, the code was written in the present state. And it has been
working fine all the time. Changing the design is out of the scope of
this issue. This issue is about regression that is caused by the change
which didn't improve design in the way you want it. So, the regression
should be fixed, it is mandatory action because the regression was
introduced in 9. The rest improvement are optional and may be postponed.
Is it clear to you?

It is clear that you spend a lot of time in discussions instead of fixing the bugs assigned to you.

I proposed to do same to investigate the problem. Does it mean that
you
approve the current fix?

No, this is one is a separate bug. and I already described why.
But do you have any other concerns to the current fix?

The code in question should use the bounds of the screen where the
component is located, not a bounds of the main screen.

But severity of this bug is rather low because it is internal
problem
that does not affect user experience. It may be deferred to the next
major JDK release.

Also note, that the same bug was already closed as "won't fix"
before:

--Semyon

--
Best regards, Sergey.