Hi,

I finally got to a point where I am hoping to get responses from my service soon. All I seem to be missing is a de/serializer for my "ReturnValue" class.

Seems like I need to add this to my deploy.wsdd. But it also seems I am doing it wrong. I just don't get this whole namespace thing. Can someone please correct my mapping? Because mine is not working:

<deployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/";
            xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java";>
 <service name="Servicename" provider="java:RPC">
    <parameter name="className"
        value="my.package.ServiceInterface"/>
    <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="method1 method2"/>
    <beanMapping qname="ns:ReturnValue" xmlns:ns="urn:Servicename"
        languageSpecificType="java:my.package.ReturnValue"/>
 </service>
</deployment>

What is missing?

Thx
SOnja

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Tel: 91374-370

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. --Ernest Hemingway