For anyone wishing to order the book, "Azores: Nine Islands, One
History" by Susana Goulart Costa as referenced by Celeste and others
above, I contacted the Institute of Governmental Studies at US
Berkeley and here are the ordering instructions:

Hi Deanna,
Yes, we still have the book. It sells for $24.95, plus $2.43 tax and
$6.00 for shipping and handling. The total would be $33.38. We accept
Visa or Mastercard. Please call me at 510-642-1428 to give credit card
information as we can no longer accept it via email or fax. Or if you
prefer, you can send a check, payable to "UC Regents" to the address
below.

Publications
Institute of Governmental Studies
111 Moses Hall
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-2370

Thank you for your interest.
Best,
Maria Wolf

I called Maria and placed my order. I wish I had had these great book
recommendations before my trip to Faial in April!

Deanna Lemas Fenton
Researching Duarte Luis (Flamengos, Faial), Pereira, Lemos


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to