Shirl,

I found these on FHC which you may/may not already have.   Don't you
love the different name spellings?  Also, Sebastian's naturalization
info is on Ancestry and if you would like the info let me know.  With
this you should be able to order his naturalization record which might
list exactly where he and Lucya came from.

Sebastvan Kozik
 Rhode Island Deaths and Burials, 1802-1950
 birth: 15 Feb 1866 — Poland
death: 20 Aug 1946 — Warren, Bristol, Rhode Island
residence: Warren, Bristol, R.I.
spouse: Lucy Paruch

Lucya Kozik
 Rhode Island Deaths and Burials, 1802-1950
 birth: 1874
death: 09 Jun 1936 — Warren, , Rhode Island
parents: Paruch
spouse: Sebastian Kozik

Joseph Kozik
 Rhode Island Deaths and Burials, 1802-1950
 birth: 1901
death: 04 Aug 1901 — Warren, Rhode Island, United States
parents: Sebastian Kozik, Gueyia Duvwick

Stefania Kozik
 Rhode Island Deaths and Burials, 1802-1950
 birth: 1897
death: 09 Jul 1898 — Warren, Bristol, Rhode Island
parents: Sobertyn Kozik, Luryia Taruh

Joseph Kozik
 Rhode Island Deaths and Burials, 1802-1950
 birth: 1901
death: 04 Aug 1901 — Warren, Bristol, Rhode Island
parents: Sebastian Kozik, Gueyia

"E"