Hi Tiffany,

Knowing you are researching your spouse's grandparents doesn't give us a
time line.  If your husband is 25, his grandparents could be 75 (born in
the 1930s).  If your husband is 75, his grandparents could have been born
in the 1880s.  There would be different locations to begin your search.  So
it's best to write by using dates.

Some people scan and post records they have found from their local Family
History Center (FHC).  Some people provide links from the CCA web site
(Centro de Conhecimento dos Acores).  The CCA has only a small portion of
records online.

You should look on the Azores GenWeb to get an idea of how to extract the
info from the Portuguese records: http://goo.gl/AGgvp

Also, it's good to mention the island.  Praia da Vitoria is on Terceira.
There's a Ribeirinha on Terceira, Sao Miguel, and forget where else.

Why don't you post the name of one ancestor, his birth, marriage,
immigration, death, census, or whatever you have found.  Then post what you
have for his wife.  Once we see the facts we will be better to help you.

Achada