The baptismal record I sent was from a microfilm that I was using at a
Family History Center. I scanned the image from the film. There are a lot of
films that cover the Catholic Church's parish records for the Azores &
places all over the world. There are about 20 FHC's in Alaska from what I see.
don't know where you are or how close you may be to a Family History
Center. Go  to : familysearch.org & click on Family History Centers. You can do
search  for the state to see where the Centers are. Maybe you will be lucky
& one  will be close to you. Good luck!
Sherry

In a message dated 12/8/2011 8:16:06 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,