From: "Tiffany Borges" <borgesk...@gmail.com>
To: "Azores Genealogy" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Online database of birth or baptismal records?

For Tiffany:
Can you contact the amcestry site that has the "living female child" on it and
explain to the tree holder what you are interested in finding out and why?  If
you have the female cousin's name, you can google it if you have any idea where
she may live.  This is what I would attempt, for what it's worth!
- Shirl -

Jose Borges
emigrated in 1917 but I find no census records which include him. He was
destined for his sister Anna Borges and her husband Manuel Roderick in
Providence, RI. My search for them intersected with a public family
tree posted to Ancestry.com, and according to this there is a living
female child from their marriage. My (my husband's) Uncle Joe is very
eager to contact this heretofore unknown first cousin. Since she is
living, the Ancestry site understandably keeps her data private. I
tried searching for obit in CT and RI and FLm but haven't found
anything.