Hi all, someone I can't remember her name right now sent me a copy of my 
4th great grandfather's marriage record off the CCA website, and I've been 
trying to figure out what it says but so far have only been able to find 
their names. If I posted it or sent it to someone would you be willing to 
translate it for me??
But I think I might be able to actually find when all his kids, because I 
know their names and dates, and in the meantime I'm going to keep trying to 
learn how to read them by comparing what is written to the translation that 
Joao Ventura did for me on another record.
Mike

Leal da Rosa, dos Anjos, Lima, Fraga, Avila,
Piedade, Lajes do Pico, Pico 

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to