Just came across this on ancestry click on report Issue button.

Report an issue or request content removal

Page Tools

Save record to someone in my tree
Save record to my shoebox
Add Alternate Information
Report Issue
View printer-friendly

Copyright or permission issues
Ancestry respects the intellectual property of others and expects that our
users do the same. If you have reason to believe that material on Ancestry.com
infringes on your copyright, click "Continue" (below) to file a removal request.
You must be the owner of the copyright or the authorized agent of the copyright
owner to make a claim.

Why report an issue?
Protecting your privacy is at the core of what we do. If you are concerned
about something you see on the website, please report it to us. Here are some
examples of how you can use this tool.
User-submitted content such as images, stories, or comments that violate
Ancestry.com's Terms and Conditions.
Information about you or your living minor children in our public databases.
For more information about privacy, please read our Privacy Policy.
Problems with records, inlcuding missing, unreadable, or incorrect images.
Finally, if you discover a problem with one of our record images (such as a
census image), please let us know. With hundreds of millions of images on the
site, there are likely a few that are missing, wrong, or unreadable. Your
feedback can help us correct these items.