Whew! So much wonderful information!! Yes, I show the second wife of Jose
Abreu to be Minnie Andrade. Unfortunately, Andrade is a very common name in
the Fremont area. I had been told by my father's first cousin--also a first
cousin to Jose Abrea and who knew him, Rose Trambas, and Minnie
Andrade--that there was an Andrade in the neighborhood that had some
distant relationship with me. Unfortunately, soon after I got started on
tracing the family tree, this cousin died. Her husband, however, knew many
of these people though his genealogical knowledge was sketchy. He died
earlier this year (at 98). His children, my second cousins, know some
details and I will contact them for more. They know Andrades, and one
cousin still lives nearby Fremont and may be helpful. BTW, I live only
about 25 minutes away from Fremont, so I can get down there and check
around.

I'm so glad you were able to provide so many dates that I can use to fill
in more blanks on my tree! I'll keep digging away to see what else I can
find.

Tomas Leal