Lee

Well, I'm not sure how much help I can really be in this search. I don't have
the names in my database that you are looking for. My Andrades were Andrade
Macedo and came from Candelaria, Pico. After the immigrant, Joao Andrade
Macedo, arrived in 1873, he switched back and forth in the succeeding years
between using Andrade or using Macedo as his surname, as did his children.
Eventually, by his death in 1919, he and his descendants were knows by the
Andrade surname. That is my maiden name and all I knew (or my Dad knew) as our
family name. It wasn't until I started my genealogy research, that we
discovered the Andrade Macedo combination.

Now, that background being said, you are welcome to visit my family tree where
you can see the various Andrades that lived in Fremont. At least then you can
eliminate those names as family members ..... probably.  :)
        http://www.kathys-place.com/index.html

Kathy Cardoza
Coordinator, Azores GenWeb

Visit the Azores GenWeb Project: