To: <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 10:00 AM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Marriage Record Help

I am having some trouble understanding the marriage record for my 7th ggrandparents. The record is on the left page in the middle. I'm having trouble with their parents names (abbreviations are tough). Here's what I can make out:
date: 6 July 1686
groom: Manuel Fernandez
his father: Diogo Fernandez (passed)
his mother: ?
bride: Anna Ferreira
her father: Ventura Ferreira (passed)
her mother: ?
here's the link: http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-RELVA-C-1673-1708/SMG-PD-RELVA-C-1673-1708_item1/P23.html
I've also attached the record.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Fred

For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.