10 Feb 1834 Jose Francisco Botelho widower of Jacintha Thomasia married
Francisca Candida daughter of Manuel Jose and Anna Jacinta both of them
from Sao Roque


On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 5:41 PM, audiosourceinc <
[email protected]> wrote:

>
> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-LIVRAMENTO-C-1834-1860/SMG-PD-LIVRAMENTO-C-1834-1860_item1/P8.html
>
> I have just started researching parish records in the Azores for my
> husband's family. I did pretty good on the first few baptismal records I
> found, but I am struggling with the first marriage record. I could not get
> the jpeg file to attach, so I have included the link to the record. The
> record I am interested in is on the left for Jose Francisco Botelho and
> Francisca Candida. I believe it says they were married on 10 February 1834
> in Livramento parish. I am struggling with the other information that is
> included. I am hoping it includes the parish and/or date of baptism for the
> bride and groom.
>
> Thank you for any help you can offer.
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to