Your welcome

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 9:29 AM, Shirley Allegre <[email protected]>wrote:

>  Here is what it looks like to me:
>
> 10 February 1834, in the afternoon
> Nossa Senhora do Livramento
> Sao Rogue, place of Rosta da Cao
> Jose Francisco Botelho, WIDOWER of Jacinta Thomasia, buried in Sao Rogue
> SPOUSE
> Francisca Candida,  baptised Sao Rogue
> (Manoel Jose X Anna Jacinta)
>
> You will need to find when Jose Francisco Botelho married Jacinta
> Thomasia.  This should list his parents.
> This is the best that I could do.  Maybe someone else will chime in with
> more info.
>
> Shirley in CA
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> *From:* audiosourceinc <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Friday, February 07, 2014 5:41 PM
> *Subject:* [AZORES-Genealogy] In need of help translating marriage record
>
>
> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-LIVRAMENTO-C-1834-1860/SMG-PD-LIVRAMENTO-C-1834-1860_item1/P8.html
>
> I have just started researching parish records in the Azores for my
> husband's family. I did pretty good on the first few baptismal records I
> found, but I am struggling with the first marriage record. I could not get
> the jpeg file to attach, so I have included the link to the record. The
> record I am interested in is on the left for Jose Francisco Botelho and
> Francisca Candida. I believe it says they were married on 10 February 1834
> in Livramento parish. I am struggling with the other information that is
> included. I am hoping it includes the parish and/or date of baptism for the
> bride and groom.
>
> Thank you for any help you can offer.
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>
>  --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to