Isabella, I found my great grandmother and her date of birth, in the parish of 
Caicó, in 2008. I found the names of her parents too: José Gomes de Oliveira 
and Maria Magdalena do Rosário, but I could not get to find the date of birth 
or marriage of Maria Magdalena do Rosário in the records of the parish. So, I 
am trying the nottary's office.

Ubirajara.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to