Hello "E",

you told me to remind you again i a couple weeks. Can you check again?

Thanks!

Ubirajara.

On Sunday, March 23, 2014 12:40:04 PM UTC-4, E Sharp wrote:
>
> I believe they are still in the process of putting these records on and 
> thus far I have not found the one you are researching.  If you will remind 
> me again in a couple of weeks, I will be happy to check again.
>
> "E"
>
>
> On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 5:30 PM, Ubirajara Jales de Lira 
> <[email protected]<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> Hello 'E',
>>
>> If you can see the Civil Registrations of nottary's office in the Caicó 
>> city, State of the Rio Grande do Norte. I am looking my great great 
>> grandmother's mother.
>>
>> I know the date of birth of my great grandmother. Her name was Josefa 
>> Gomes de Oliveira, born in March 19th, 1886.
>>
>> Her parents were José Gomes de Oliveira and Maria Magdalena do Rosário.
>>
>> I need to find the mother of Maria Magdalena do Rosário.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Ubirajara Jales de Lira.
>>
>> --
>> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
>> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
>> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the 
>> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my 
>> membership."
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "Azores Genealogy" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected] <javascript:>.
>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>>
>
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to