Ubirajara, I checked again and this area is still not coming up on Ancestry. I did notice when searching for other Brazil Civil Records, Ancestry is sending me to the familysearch.org site. Maybe Ancestry is using the FHC site records?? You might try there.
"E" On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Aaron Pereira <[email protected]>wrote: > Hello, > > I did a general search of Rio Grande do Norte and nothing came up. I > would surmise that ancestry has not added these yet. I'm interested in > these particular civil records as well; so I will post here when I realize > ancestry.com has added these. > > -- > For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail > (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the > right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my > membership." > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Azores Genealogy" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores. > -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

