Eliseu,
Another cousin, yeah!!!!   I will look over your data more later (time for
Jeopardy).  But, I clicked on your link to your tree and saw the name
Damiao de Braga.  Are you related to him?  He is my ancestor as well.  I
have information on him in Maia and Achada.

More later when I can review your notes.