Hello,

Would someone be so kind and translate this casamentos of my GGG
grandparents Bernardino Jose de Andrade & Escolastica Maria do Espirito
Santo. Parents are Joao Ignacio de Andrade & Barbara Jacintha, and Jose da
Silva & Florinda de Jesus. I believe the year is 1840 (but not 100% sure).
The link is below record on the left page. Looks like Bernardino was
baptised in Porto da ?, not sure if ink bled through from previous page,
Santa Maria.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1839-1853/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1839-1853_item1/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1839-1853_JPG/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1839-1853_0022.jpg

Thanks,
Paul G.