Congratulations on your affiliate status, Joao.
I do hope it helps to generate both the money it takes to run a website and especially to get more people in Portugal to test their DNA.
---------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] DNA matches that link the Azores to
Mainland Portugal
From: João_Ventura <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, October 19, 2014 2:16 pm
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Hi all,I may also help with my side of the plan.. Those that use tombo.pt must have seen the FTDNA link that I recently added to the left sidebar in the site. I'm an affiliate of FTDNA, meaning that any sales lead that I generate will earn me 5% of the 'sale'. That is, if you buy a test in FTDNA after following that link, and that test costs you $100, FTDNA pays me $5.
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

