Pat,
I wonder of this is the family you are looking for.
John
Ahnentafel Chart for Francisca deAlmada First Generation       1. Franciscade 
Almada  was born in Vila do Porto.Francisca married Baltazar deFonte  son of 
Pedro Fonte and BárbaraVelho on 15 Feb 1712 in Vila do Porto. Baltazar was born 
in Santa Maria.  Second Generation       2. AndréCurvelo  was born in Santa 
Maria. Hemarried Ana de Matos Almada on 23 Sep 1669 in Vila do Porto.       3. 
Anade Matos Almada  was born in Vila doPorto.  ThirdGeneration       4. 
FranciscoFaleiro .Francisco married Margarida Curvelo.       5. 
MargaridaCurvelo .       6. FranciscoFernandes de Mesquita .Francisco married 
Maria de Matos on 17 Jan 1650 inVila do Porto.       7. Mariade Matos  was born 
in Vila do Porto.  FourthGeneration    12. ManuelFernandes .See Rodrigo 
Rodrigues 14.      Manuel Jácome Faleiro  was born in Santa Maria. He married 
Ana deMatos Pereira about 26 Oct 1620 in Vila do Porto. See Rodrigo Rodrigues   
  15. Anade Matos Pereira . FifthGeneration 28.      Manuel Jácome Faleiro  was 
born in Morador em Vila do Porto. Hemarried Isabel Nunes. See Rodrigo Rodrigues 
   29. IsabelNunes .     30. BaltazarRodrigues Pereira  was born in Vilado 
Porto. He married Catarina Faleiro.     31. CatarinaFaleiro  was born in Vila 
do Porto.  SixthGeneration     56. ToméJácome Faleiro .Tomé married Catarina 
Gonçalves. See Rodrigo Rodrigues    57. CatarinaGonçalves . SeventhGeneration   
112. BentoDias de Magalhães  died in 1561. Hewas buried in Matriz-VP. He 
married Justa Fernandes.   113. JustaFernandes . EighthGeneration   226. 
JoãoTomé  died after 13 Mar 1537 in SantaMaria. He married Violante Nunes. See 
Rodrigo Rodrigues  227. ViolanteNunes  died before 1537.  NinthGeneration  452. 
LuisFernandes .   454. LourençoAnes de Sá Leonardes  was born inVila da Praia. 
He married Grimanesa Afonso de Melo.   455. GrimanesaAfonso de Melo  was born 
in SantaMaria.  TenthGeneration   908. JoãoLeonardes  was born in Porto. He 
diedin 1503/1507. He married Isabel Gonçalves.   909. IsabelGonçalves .   910. 
NunoVelho Cabral  died about 1511. Hemarried Africa Anes in Santa Maria. See 
Rodrigo Rodrigues  911. AfricaAnes  was born in Cernadessa,Portugal.  
EleventhGeneration  1820. DiogoGonçalves de Travassos  died on 20May 1449 in 
Alfarrobeira. He was buried in Mosteiro de Alcobaca, Founder'sChapel. He 
married D. Violante Velho Cabral.  1821. D.Violante Velho Cabral  was born 
about1390.   1822. GoncaloAnes .Goncalo married Simoa de Sá.  1823. Simoade Sá 
.  

     On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 7:01 PM, "[email protected]" 
<[email protected]> wrote:
   

 Hi Everyone,
 I'm doing research in the island of Santa Maria. Assuncao. The year is 
1717-1735 #0044. CasamentoThis is what I have.                                  
        Sebastiao de Almada ---parents Andre Carvalho and Anna de Almada.     
Not sure if I'm reading names correctly                                     and 
his wife                                           Luiza de Mathius widow of 
Antonio Pedro Rezendes                                           June 20 ,1722  
   I'm not sure if I have all the names correct. I do know that Sebastiao de 
Almada and his wife Luzia da Conceicao are the parents of my Melchior. I have 
checked way pass this certificate to earlier years and have not found another 
Sebastiao and Luiza. This tells me that maybe she used another name. According 
to her children baptisms , she was listed as Conceicao. In this certificate it 
also tells me that Luiza was a widow. I have looked for their marriage 
certificate and can't find it. I did have some trouble reading the certificate 
so I may not be reading it correctly. I looked for the marriage in Assuncao.  
I'm wondering if anyone could help me. Thanks for your help  Sorry I didn't put 
the link to the page, but I don't know how to do it.  Pat Mello Cold in 
Dartmouth, 5 ft drifts of snow, at least 3 1/2 ft of snow or more. More to 
come. -- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.


   

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to